Friday, April 3, 2009

GET OUT

Your out of my life
But still on my mind
Your this empty feeling
That will hopefully go away with time
This churning feeling at the bottom of my gut
An itchy scab formed from a tiny cut
Your out of sight
But your still all I see
Worrying about you
Still keeps me in misery
I want you out of my aching head
I’m sick of wondering if your dead

Get Out of my skull
Get Out of my mind
Get Out of my heart
Or get back in my life

I cannot be with you
I wouldn’t survive
I don’t want to see you
I just want to know that your alive
I’m sick of not knowing where you are
Except unreachable and incredibly far
Your driving me insane
You still cause me pain
When will this change?
Will you ever get out of my fucking brain?
Your constant tapping at my bone
We haven’t spoken,
but please leave me alone!

Get Out of my skull
Get Out of my mind
Get out of my heart
Or get back in my life






---> Carina Fosse

No comments:

Post a Comment